At Eucharist Services
• Face coverings are to be worn at all times inside the church. Exceptions are only as per government regulations – children under age 11 and those with particular health circumstances. A face covering is something which safely covers the nose and mouth. We will continue to have disposable face masks available at all church services should you forget to bring one.
• The collection will be taken as you arrive – not during the service
• Please sit in the seats or places without kneelers as directed by the sidesperson.
• Please remain in your place throughout the service. During the distribution of the sacrament, please remain in your seats. The consecrated bread will be brought to you at your seat. You may sanitise your hands before receiving if you so wish. You may receive standing or sitting at your place– whichever way is best for you. To receive a blessing instead of consecrated bread, please indicate to the priest..
• Sadly, there will be no singing for the choir or congregation at present.
• After the service, please leave as directed by the sidesperson as we need to avoid congestion. If you would like to have a chat with another member of the congregation, please do so outside and while remembering the latest distancing rules.
• It will not be possible to serve refreshments after the service Face Coverings must be worn at all services.
NHS Track and Trace Please use the QR code which is displayed in the foyer and at the entrance of both the Hall and Library. If you have downloaded the NHS Track and Trace app to your smart phone you will be able to use the app to scan the QR code. If you attend a B@9 service, you will need to scan the copy of the QR code in the hall. We will contact all of those on our mailing list if we receive notification of a positive test result.